Sunday, April 17, 2011

yesterday, i cried

Okay, just kidding.  I never cry except when Ryan Franklin closes, or tries to close out a game.  Yesterday, though, I hated writing.  I'd spent hours trying to type some quality pages only to delete them hatefully the next day.  Then I talked to my nephew who said he was going to be a writer.  We talked about his stories and the book he was going to write.  He's in the sixth grade and spoke with an excitement I'd lost.  I then went back to my book and pounded out 6 pages to meet my weekly quota.  I feel they were good.  BUT THEN I finally figured out the through line and complete rest of The Indwelling.  If I didn't have to be sharp for work the next day I'd damn near type the rest of the thing.  Okay, who am I kidding, that's never happen.  So... yesterday, i cried...almost.  Today, I was happy then cried after Ryan Franklin blew another save.   

No comments:

Post a Comment